Creating a new keyboard
You need to write your own KMS file and compile it into KM2 file. And then KM2 to JS file. If you have KM2 file already, here is steps to convert KM2 to JS
- Download KM2 to JS converter and unzip it. (contains: Mac OSX and Win32 binaries)
- Put together KM2 file and converter in a folder.
- Open up command/terminal and cd into converter folder.
- Enter command:
./jkeymagickb yourKeyboard.km2 outputKeyboard.js
- yourKeyboard is the file name you want to convert.
- outputKeyboard is the file name of output JS file.
- You now have outputKeyboard.js file.
- Upload it to your server.