Myanmar Unicode and WordPress Blog
I’ll guide you about how to make your WordPress blog to display Myanmar Unicode with @font-face. So readers can read Myanmar Unicode even they don’t have installed Myanmar Unicode fonts on their system. Once you have done this, you can change your blog Theme without any problem.
Works cross-browser, cross-platform
Step 1 – Copy fonts to Web Server
- Create ‘fonts’ folder under WordPress root folder. (You can done this by using FTP client such as FileZilla)
- Copy these fonts into ‘fonts’ folder.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
– the screen you see here won’t be the same with yours as I have already installed the plugin
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’
Setp 3 – Adding ‘Myanmar Unicode CSS Injector Script’
- Go to Appearance -> Enhancing JS
- Paste script from http://pastebin.com/9cmtRbiw into script box
- Click ‘Save Changes’
Your blog should be ready to display in Myanmar Unicode.